My fitness journey
Welcome! My name is Anthony Calligeros. I have been working in the health & fitness industry now for almost a decade, because health & fitness has always been the main passion in my life.
I have helped people both:
- Increase muscle mass
- Lose body fat
- Become fitter, stronger and leaner
- Improving mindset, will power and dedication
- Overcoming hurdles to achieve consistency
- Deal with emotions around food intake and training
With my support and guidance I can guarantee to help you achieve your goals. You will be able to improve your quality of life in relation to mindset, health, well-being and all things fitness!
I listen and understand exactly what your personal goals are, and accomplish them WITH YOU. By using data such as:
- Your measurements
- Body fat percentages
- Strength benchmarks
- And daily activity levels.
With all this data I apply expert fitness techniques to continuously improve your results. This level of support and the need to stay accountable creates a positive feedback loop that drives progression not only in your body composition, strength, health, but most of all in results in a much better quality of life. I will give you the precise tools to accomplish your goals and I will help you achieve daily wins which will keep you motivated wherever you are in the world! ☺
I have helped many people across the world with:
- Body Composition (increasing muscle, whilst burning fat)
- Weight loss
- General fitness
- Establishing a disciplined mindset
- Strength & Conditioning
- Sports specific training
My fitness programs have been developed over years of personal training. I have not only studied and educated myself in fitness, but have been through and experienced first hand ALL the highs and lows of working through these programs and achieving my fitness goals. This experience comes from not only the physical side like competing, “dieting”, working out, managing energy levels, cardio, and dealing with fatigue, soreness, strength. But also the mental side, like feeling awesome, feeling down, working on relationships with partners, friends & family, cravings, how to stay motivated, improve mindset, body image, relationships with food, achieve focus, discipline, dedication and so much more. Achieving your fitness goals are as much a mental challenge as they are a physical challenge!
IF YOU WANT WANT TO KNOW HOW TO:
- Improve your quality of life
- Become stronger not just physically but mentally
- Become more driven and successful
- Become more confident
- Gain more attention from the opposite sex? (or same sex) and improve your sex life
- Have a six pack
- Train your body to burn fat when your not exercising
OR WANT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS SUCH AS:
- Do I need to do cardio?
- Will weight training make me big and bulky?
- How do I know how much weight to use when training?
- How much rest do I have between sets and exercises?
- How many times a week do I need to train to see results?
- How long should I workout for?
- What is the secret to great results?
Then get in touch because I can help you with all of these and much more. I have real practical experience helping people with these topics and you are not alone! The first and most important step to achieving any goal, no matter what that goal is, is to DO IT FOR YOU!